Setup cones in a square, roughly 10m apart. Spidey walk to cone 1, perform 20 x pushups. Spidey walk to cone 2, perform 20 x mountain climbers, and so on. On the second lap sub-out the spidey walk for the lunge walk (see below). Complete 3 full rounds of the program (1 round = 1 lap spidey walk + 1 lap lunge walk with exercises in between). Warm-up and cool-down exercises can be found below – enjoy!
1. Pushups x 20 > Spidey Walk 10m
2. Mountain Climbers x 20 > Spidey Walk 10m
3. Burpees x 20 > Spidey Walk 10m
4. Alternating Reverse Crunch x 20 > Spidey Walk 10m
5. Squat Jumps x 20 > Lunge Walk 10m
6. Kickouts x 20 > Lunge Walk 10m
7. Start Jumps x 20 > Lunge Walk 10m
8. Lateral Leg Raise x 20 > Lunge Walk 10m
3 rounds in total. For a cardio workout, try to complete the entire program without rest.